- Patient came to Advance Dental Hospital with complaint of improper chewing of food.
- She has not received regular dental care in past and she was facing pain and sensitivity
- Missing teeth of LR 6,5,4 and LL6
- Fractured tooth of LR 8
- Open bite and forwardly (proclained) lower anterior
- Root Canal Treatment of LR 1,2,3 and LL1,2,3,4,5,7 was planned.
- Followed by crown of LR 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and LL 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
- Extraction of LR8.
Treatment Flow Chart
- Patient is comfortable with the procedure.
- Restored and resolved the masticatory, aesthetic and functional harmony of the patient.
What is FULL MOUTH REHABLITATION ?
Ful Mouth Rehabilitaion (FMR) is a complex and multi disciplinary treatment that requires the expertise of multiple dental problem.
The goal of this treatment is not only restore the function of aesthetic of the teeth but also to improve the overall oral health and quality of life of patient.
It is often recommended for patient with extensive dental problems such as worn , broken or missing teeth and can involve a combination of restortative , cosmetic and surgical procedures.
All clinical procedure are performed by Dr Devshree Jawlikar under the guidace of Dr Harish Rathi